> On Apr 17, 2023, at 11:00, cctalk-requ...@classiccmp.org wrote:
> For the HP, I think it's a fair asking price because of all the cables,
> manuals, and accessories that he's got -- he's got all the SerialIO
> stuff, so it would be a fun project (to me) to try to write a terminal
> program and get that calculator on the internet :)

The price seems high to me also, but if someone is willing to pay for it. The
tape drive will almost certainly need work.

That said, I did write a terminal program for a 9825T in college, but it was
only usable because I had a 9871A printer on which to display the output. It
was a pain to use, but better than waiting for a terminal in the university's
computer center.