In article <ad52ff19-4900-4b46-beb7-a78b95e90...@ruffspot.net>,
    "Craig Ruff via cctalk" <cctalk@classiccmp.org> writes:

> > On Apr 17, 2023, at 11:00, cctalk-requ...@classiccmp.org wrote:
> > For the HP, I think it's a fair asking price because of all the cables,
> > manuals, and accessories that he's got -- he's got all the SerialIO
> > stuff, so it would be a fun project (to me) to try to write a terminal
> > program and get that calculator on the internet :)
>
> The price seems high to me also, but if someone is willing to pay for it.

A unit that has been cared for over the years by a single owner and
contains all the associated ephemera (manuals, cords, cases, etc.) in
good condition is certainly the sort of thing that commands a price at
the high end of the range.

It's not like we're talking about a barn find covered in pidgeon poop.
            The Terminals Wiki <http://terminals-wiki.org>