On 2023/04/23 3:16 p.m., Glen Slick via cctalk wrote:
On Sun, Apr 23, 2023 at 3:10 PM John Robertson via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:
Oh, I am missing two key caps for the ADM31, anyone have spares? Not
sure what is printed on them at this point, but any caps would be better
than missing ones to start!
Keyboard photo to see what key caps are missing:

https://terminals-wiki.org/wiki/index.php/Lear_Siegler_ADM-31
https://terminals-wiki.org/wiki/images/2/29/Lear_Siegler_ADM-31_321477505131-3.jpg

As I remember (machine is at shop, and I'm not) I am missing the top row far left - DEL/CHAR/INS - and the top row right of that section - SKIP.

I need to confirm on Tuesday, but that link is a major help!

Thanks,

John :-#)#

--
                 John's Jukes Ltd.
7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3