David,

I could tell you I had an experience where I had a stuck bit in core memory.

It was in a trunk frame in a #2ESS AIS.

I removed the core package and tapped it on the floor, reinserted it and
the trouble cleared.

Sticky bit! Ha

I only knew that because it happened to me on my old PDP-8/I..

Ken

--
End of line
JOB TERMINATED Okey Dokey