On 4/25/23 06:54, Tarek Hoteit via cctalk wrote:
> Wasn’t his sister busy buying or selling a sports team and showed no
> interests in the museum? Same for Gates. Busy explaining how ChatGPT is the
> best thing ever while all the money spent for “saving the world” seems to
> have led to nothing.

Well, there's the Gates Archive--a real 501(c)3 organization dedicated
to preserving BillG's history.
Based on my contacts with them, they appear to be very top-heavy,
bean-counterish.  I gave up trying to do business with them after yet
another layer of paperwork was required.

--Chuck

P.S. I don't use Windows.