On Sun, Jun 25, 2023, 1:44 PM Wayne S via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:

> The file list says they were created in the 1986 time frame.
> So what Dec systems were running around then that required rsx11 ?

Chances are good if it is 86, then there'd be a pro port... these were
reported extensively in the trade rags of the day, but sales weren't so it
may be hard to say. Also, there were a few accounting packages that were
also on cp/m and the PC so that might help...

Though connecting press reports to these files might be hard...

Warner

Sent from my iPhone