On 6/25/23 12:39, Wayne S via cctalk wrote:
> Pretty hard to tell from just the file names what app created them and
> looking for (for example) .msl files sends you down different paths, like
> visual studio ( probably not), ImageMagick Scripting Language File, MAINSAIL
> Source Code, and ProWORX Nxt MSL are all apps that create .msl
>
> Any more info you can shed on what the industry is that the customer does? Is
> it geographic mapping or some kind of science processing?

The volume label pretty much says it all--it's an office journal of
phone calls, mail, conversations, etc.  Basically standard commercial
CYA notes.

Was there a MicroRSX application sold for this task?

My guess is that the customer will happy for a simple un-indexed linear
list, so I'll go with that.

--Chuck