A-to-Z is listed in
https://doc.lagout.org/science/0_Computer%20Science/0_Computer%20History/old-hardware/dec/pdp11/catalogs/PDP_Systems_and_Options_Catalog_1988_Jul-Dec.pdf
at several pdf pages, e.g. 54 & 412.

It says:

A-to-Z Base System

The A-to-Z Base System is a user-installable, multiuser base system that
sup-
ports up to ten concurrent users on MicroPDP-11 and sixteen or more concur-
rent users on MicroVAX. The A-to-Z Base System includes menu-driven system
management functions as well as the ability to install Micro/RSX and/or
MicroVAX applications. Inherent in the system are the menu manager and
flow-control processor, which insulate the end user from the system-level
inter-
face without isolating the developer or system manager from the functions
avail-
able at the operating system level. The A-to-Z Base System for MicroPDP-11
includes the Micro/RSX operating system software, whereas the other A-to-Z
Base Systems require the purchase of MicroVMS as prerequisite software.

SPD 18.16

The latest version I know of is A-to-Z V2.2A from 1988.

Ulli