On Thu, Jul 20, 2023 at 2:15 PM Fred Cisin via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:

> >> [snip]
> >>
> >> Those of us who received such invites should form a club or somethin'.
>
> On Thu, 20 Jul 2023, Sellam Abraham via cctalk wrote:
> > Survivors of John Draper

<amusing tales snipped>

So, I was an acquaintance of John Draper, rather than a survivor, because
> I never work out.
> --
> Grumpy Ol' Fred                 ci...@xenosoft.com

Very well then:

Survivors of John Draper and Grumpy Ol' Fred

To be fair to him, he seems to have mellowed out in his later years.  And I
hate to imagine the abuse he suffered as a child that made him who he
became.  He's definitely a special individual, very talented and
intellectually gifted, but most likely misunderstood as a boy, and probably
didn't come from a very loving home environment.

Sellam
Sellam