So, I was an acquaintance of John Draper, rather than a survivor, because
I never work out.
Grumpy Ol' Fred                 ci...@xenosoft.com

On Thu, 20 Jul 2023, Sellam Abraham via cctalk wrote:
Very well then:
Survivors of John Draper and Grumpy Ol' Fred

That implies that there are survivors of Grumpy Ol' Fred!
Have you been talking to my former students?