On 8/3/23 20:05, Fred Cisin via cctalk wrote:
Once again, the first that I am hearing about it is too late to pack up stuff to take!

In the future, would everybody who knows about it mention it at least once a week for the month preceding?

--
Grumpy Ol' Fred             ci...@xenosoft.com
I saw a lot about it on Facebook groups from individuals, but not much in the way of communications from the organizers.

Erik Klein sent out reminders, the latest was 6/23 to my vcf email receptacle.  I thought you'd exhibited, are you n not getting those emails as well as ads / postings?

Thanks
Jim