Seeing what (if any) IEC devices work with the Commander X16.  1541
emulator is working, would like to verify with real hardware tho (and also
verify if can "daisy chain" multiple Devices).  Tentatively someone is
having an issue with the 1541 physical drive on that system (think it has a
"software controlled" thing to change it's Device Number, and maybe that's
not working? still investigating, but not yet ready to gamble on an
untested ebay one -- and need some physical disks to go with it, don't
think my 8" IBM floppies will fit { joke! :P }).

Very happy with the PC-5000!  Just still couldn't find a compatible disk
drive (turns out the 37-pin at the rear isn't compatible with the IBM
drives, need to find some Sharp specific model).
But sorry, what monitor?  I am kind of "monitor'd out" right now - have
about five CRTs, they all work well, but they eat up quite a bit of space.

-Steve