Chris,

Thanks for your kind offer to re-image the third floppy!
May I politely repeat Mattis' request to scan the disk labels?
I'm especially interested in the DEC order numbers (like "BL-XXXXX-XX")
that are printed on them - I use them as the primary key in my DECdoc
database.
The floppy names (e.g. "ROOT #1") are very useful/important sometimes, too.

Thank you again for your understanding and willingness to help!

Ulli