FWIW and as some of you might know, Polymorphic was manufactured here in Santa Barbara (also Lobo Drives/Systems, and Street Electronics.) After Poly had gone out of business, a friend of mine ended up getting all (or most) of the remaining Poly documentation and most of the remaining hardware from the person who owned the Polymorphic remains. After he had sold off some of that "stash", he gave the remaining stuff to me. I spent a week or so taking the remaining original masters documentation and putting it in a filing cabinet. That stuff included approximately 200 S-100 boards in various states of being built and maybe up to ten thousand (WAG) 1/4" and 8" disks of stuff that was being worked on at Poly when they shut down.

On my to-do list is to scan the remaining documentation (about a four drawer filing cabinet) as well putting together the remaining Poly88s (four- six) and other boards. I had planned on bringing some of that "stuff" to VCFMW, but found out last night the exhibit area was filled. So at this point, I don't know if I will be attending or not.

I am more concerned with getting the documentation scanned and archived and will most likely end up buying a high speed double sided scanner. So this is just a heads up that a lot (most?) of the original Polymorphic documentation does still exist. Years ago, some highly uninformed individual said this could not be original since there were no graphics in the Circa early 1970 docs. He was wrong about this not being original documentation!!! I also tried to keep any marked diskettes with the docs.  Those disks were primarily system disks. And those disks NEED to be backed up before they degrade to the point they would be difficult to read.

FWIW, I would have liked to get this stuff scanned, etc but at that time, I didn't have enough money to pay attention let alone buy a scanner to scan this stuff :).

Marvin