That's fantastic to hear some Poly88 systems are still around !  Yes, the
graphic capability of the Poly88 is what caught my attention.  But I think
recall also reading that it wasn't quite "S-100" compatible?  Maybe that's
not quite accurate, or at least no worse than other "S-100" systems in
those very early days.   Can't recall if the Poly's had a MicroSoft derived
BASIC.

Well, if you do make it to VCF MW - maybe some room might yet come
available, as some peoples plans change.  Or I'll only be there Saturday,
can give up my half-table after that!

-Steve