On Wed, Aug 30, 2023 at 11:45 AM Tom Uban via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:

> I have heard of Discord, but have not had a need to use it. Odd that
> https://vcfmw.org/ does not
> have an obvious link for Discord if it is where we are expected to find
> useful information. Would I
> need to have a Discord account (and be a member of some group) to see this
> information?

Correcting a post from earlier, the ClassicCMP Discord (and IRC) is not the
primary source of VCFMW information.  It is an easy way to find some of the
organizers and ask a quick question, but the official "sources of truth"
re: VCF Midwest are the https://vcfmw.org website and the mailing list (
https://vcfmw.org/listsub.html) which everyone should be on (it's
unidirectional, spam-free and run by us on our server.)  All email sent to
the contact addresses on the site go straight to me (or, in some cases,
other staff as well) and I usually answer within a day.

-jt