On Mon, 4 Sep 2023 18:03:26 -0400
Bill Gunshannon via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

> On 9/4/2023 4:23 PM, James B DiGriz via cctalk wrote:
> > I can see some similarity of the 900 series CRU I/O to the Inmos
> > Transputer serial links, but I've never heard of them referred to as
> > Transputers. The 960 was called a "bit pusher", though.
> >
> Looked similar to me, too.  I was just curious if an interest in
> Transputers
>
> had sprung up.  Maybe 20 years ago I had boxes of them and even the
>
> ones that went into Sun-3's.  I couldn't even give them away. Don't
> remember
>
> what happened to them at this point.  Might have thrown them in with
> stuff
>
> I gave to a couple of fledgling museums.
>

> bill

Oh, I've always been interested in them, just that opportunity and
means never converged when I wasn't distracted by other things, and then
they became yesterday's news and hard to find. If yours turn up, I'm
sure I wouldn't be the only one who'd want some, either.

Sorry for top-posting and not trimming, earlier. Kinda out of the
mailing list habit.

jbdigriz.