James B DiGriz via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org> writes:

> Oh, I've always been interested in them, just that opportunity and
> means never converged when I wasn't distracted by other things, and
> then they became yesterday's news and hard to find. If yours turn up,
> I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one who'd want some, either.

I know what you mean.  Transputer stuff does turn up from time to time,
though.  I play with Perihelion's Helios on a Transputer array myself -
here's the story of how I finally got started (with some useful links to
more Transputer information): https://hamartun.priv.no/b004.html

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay