I have some open slots in some of my racks.  I do have some old DEC rails, but I have a fair amount of equipment, from both DEC and other manufacturers, for which those rails are not suitable.

Does anyone have any specific recommendations for shelving? (where equipment could just be slid on top of, if the equipment isn't too wide - some pieces are very close to 19 inches all by themselves, and were designed for front cantilever style mounting.)

Would also be interested in specific recommendations for the following:

DEC VR14 (I have one on a PDP-12 with proper rails, but have another to mount and don't have proper rails for it)

HP 88780 (Perhaps a shelf is the best bet for these?)

JRJ