Location?

On 2023/11/16 2:24 a.m., Dave Wade G4UGM via cctalk wrote:
Folks,

Trying to reduce the weight in my loft and I would like to donate my HP
Photoplotter to a good home.

. Photos of the plotter and some sample plots are on my OneDrive here:-

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ag4BJfE5B3ongspXY7zySSZsDj-WMg

It has both serial and IEEE interfaces and uses HPGL like the GP and Roland
pen plotters.

The plots on there are the samples built into the plotter taken on a Fuji
XE-1 digital camera and are cropped because the Fuji does not have a full
frame sensor.

The tube is actually a white tube and the colours are generated by rotating
colour filters.

Its powered by a 68000 and you can see the various boards in the pictures.

Dave

--
                 John's Jukes Ltd.
7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3