<cctalk@classiccmp.org>
> Subject: Re: [cctalk] Free to good home HP 7510a Photo Plotter - UK
>
> Hi Dave,
>
> I'm very interested, and happy to pay for packing and airfreight to
Australia.

Also had one other query. I will now keep things private...

> Also something for the unit.  Do you happen to have originals of the
manuals, or
> just the digital ones you've posted?

I don't think I have any paper manuals.

> Do you have a 'pack and ship' company nearby, who could do a safe packing
> using foam-in-place, or soft foam block padding, then send by airfreight
> Sydney Australia?

I should have said the plotter came to me from France packed in expanded
foam. I think I may still have the packing.. I will check and report back...

> I'm fully aware of the costs, having recently had a HP 7586B pedestal
plotter
> sent from San Francisco in a big wooden crate (vial PCL sea freight) and a
20'
> shipping container full of thousands of service manuals arriving by sea
form the
> USA in a few days.

OK I have shipped an IBM 3174 screen controller to Europe, and a E-Prom
programmer to the USA so I may also be reasonably experienced...

> If you'll pass the photo plotter on to me, please reply via private email.

Ok let me talk privately...

> Kind regards,
> Guy

Dave