Hi, this is "Dave Dunfield" - best known here for being the site owner of
"Daves Old Computers" and the author of "ImageDisk"

No longer have the email I used to use to access cctalk... (hence the
change)

Just in case anyone is interested:

I've been working on a "retirement" project:

I am publishing some 40+ years worth of source code to "stuff I've written".

This includes my DDS products, lots of "internal tools and utilities" and
other misc. "stuff". Of special interest to cctalk members, this include my
  Altair, Horizon, H8, D6809, MOD8, ImageDisk and some other related
material.

Most of it is C (mainly for my own compiler - one of the items), some in
assembly, and a few "custom languages".

Available from my personal site:

   https://dunfield.themindfactory.com

or go to:  "Daves Old Computers" -> "Personal"

Please note that I no longer monitor these forums on a regular basis.
Anyone wishing to reach me, please see the "contact" link on my site.

Dave

Search "Dave's Old Computers" see "my personal" at bottom!