>26 Nov 8:14 p.m.

>I was trying to format an HP LIF disk from IMD (77 tracks, 30 sectors,
>5 interleave, 512 MFM encoding, 256 bytes per sector). Which I can
configure
>IMD for using the interactive user interface. EXCEPT it won't
>accept entering sector numbering starting from 0 to 29. It always wants to
>start at 1.

>So it looks like it's just a trivial bug in the interactive user interface.

Hi Marc,

I'll look into it - it will take me a while as I have to dig out and set up
a real DOS IMD system...

[anyone know it there's a usable web interface to CCTALK? I browse it
through
the ARCHIVE on CCTALK.COM - it's a web interface which presents "reply"
button
- but it doesn't work - so I have to cut/paste/edit the existing post and
send
it back by email - and HOPE that it finds its way to the proper thread!]

Dave

Search "Dave's Old Computers" see "my personal" at bottom!