Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 11:54:03 -0800
From: Marvin Johnston <mar...@west.net>
Subject: [cctalk] Re: VCF SoCal
To: cctalk@classiccmp.org

Note to those people too lazy to update their subject line... it is REALLY
getting tiresome looking for information about the SoCal VCF and finding not
one post giving any information about it let alone the multitude of posts
seemingly with the subject line "VCF SoCal"!!!
Sheesh!!! Kind of makes search totally (almost) useless.

I'm still not sure of the date(s) or location except that it is in February
somewhere in southern Orange County, CA USA.