you are correct.  Packard Bell.  apologies. And the picture on page 8 is (or is
close to)
the paper tape reader I remember.  So many fun things to program (I programmed
in octal only).

conditional instructions were "skip if", so if the first microinstruction in
the word, applied to the
second, if the second, applied to the next word, that is, 2 micro instructions,
the first of which
might also be a conditional...

two relative jumps in one word allowed a jump to be twice as big.

I *think* I should have the microcode programming book for this on paper.  all
boxed up when I got
married and never unboxed after the divorce.  brown and black cover.

<pre>--Carey</pre>