Chris,

No clue what others are using them for. In my case, I've got an HP Logic Analyzer that's based on something similar to an embedded version of the B160L, using a 32-bit PA-RISC 1.1 PA-7300LC at 150mhz. I've had a few ideas/thoughts/projects around experimenting with writing drivers, adding LASI SCSI support to qemu, amongst others.

Minimizing differences from what the LA uses and the workstation is my focus. There's things like 64-bit PA-RISC 2.0 machines are clearly out. Not all the C-Class, for instance, are based on LASI. Some use U2, some use UTurn. The C160L might work, the C160 would not.

I'll email you off-list. And, sorry, I should have said. I'm in Pittsburgh, PA.

Thanks,
Keith