I still have a TEK 475A (with the DMM4 on top) and a TEK 11043A mainframe scope.

The 475A is rock solid and is one of the best analog triggering scopes ever made.  The 11403A goes all the way up to 3GHz but, tbh, is was a difficult to use touch screen scope.  I still use both of them occasionally.

I had a Sony Tektronix Battery Operated 10 or 20 MHz scope ( I can't remember which) that was lent out never to be seen again.  The nicest thing about it was that the two channels were completely electrically isolated from each other.

My go to scopes now are a couple of PicoScope USB scopes with logic analyzers and arbitrary function generators.

Here are the two TEK scopes.  The 475A is showing both a sine and a square wave at 1 MHz (chopped).  The 11403A is showing a 1GHz sine wave and 7 other unconnected traces just to show that is can display 8 traces at once.  The three plugins on the 11403A are, 4 trace 3000MHz/trace, 2 trace 1GHz/trace and 2 trace 50MHz Current Probe Amplifier.