Less interesting answer but being multiples of any cables you're relying
on. If presenting, multiple HDMI/output cables (I've seen HDMI cables not
work in specific setups and another cable would for unknown reasons).

Display cards or tags describing what you have on the table and what is
interesting are always a plus.

If you have stuff for sale, things to tag that area or equipment with. I've
been confused at some shows that are both presenting and selling on how to
identify what the seller has for sale.

Then I agree with all the other things folks mentioned for additional
power/protection and any tools you might want if you need to troubleshoot a
system that gets shy after a day or two of people looking at it or touching
it.