I had a similar experience at VCF Midwest where the line voltage was as low as 90 VAC.  My area was without power for about 2 hours during setup.

On 5/2/2024 11:01 AM, Douglas Taylor via cctalk wrote:
I learned at VCF East this year that I should have brought an UPS to make sure that my vintage equipment had good, clean AC power.  My PDP11 kept on resetting during the show.
Doug