Can  you direct me to documenation for UNIX pipelines that includes even 10% as
much as CURRENT mainframe PIPELINES?  Which is at least 10x what mainframe was
when I lost access to it.

Multiplexing alone is an order of magnitude increase in the power of pipelines,
not something which is only less than 15%.

<pre>--Carey</pre>