On 2024/04/09 7:53 p.m., Murray McCullough via cctalk wrote:
I had not realized the IBM 360 was 60 yrs. old this month. I worked on such
a computer in the late 60s in Toronto. What one could do with 8 Kbytes of
ram was remarkable!

Happy computing

Murray 🙂

One of my early summer jobs as a teenager (19?) was at IBM in Toronto - stripping old noise reduction foam from card punch machines so they could get sandblasted and repainted...also in the very late 60s.

John :-#)#

--
                 John's Jukes Ltd.
7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3