Only because I thought it would be funny to hear ChatGPT's wrong answer.
Here is ChatGPT's answer on the first personal computer.

ME> What was the first personal computer?
ChatGPT> The first personal computer is a bit of a debated topic, but one
of the earliest and most influential examples is the Altair 8800, released
in 1975. It was developed by a company called MITS (Micro Instrumentation
and Telemetry Systems). The Altair 8800 was a build-it-yourself kit based
on the Intel 8080 microprocessor, and it featured toggle switches and LED
lights for input and output. This computer is often credited with sparking
the microcomputer revolution and inspiring a generation of computer
enthusiasts, including a young Bill Gates and Paul Allen, who famously
developed a version of the BASIC programming language for the Altair.

(Pouring gas on the fire, but thought it was funny.)