"The estate says, in keeping with Allen’s wishes, proceeds from the sale of
any items will go to charitable causes. Allen’s sister Jody Allen is the
executor of his estate and for several years has been selling pieces of it,
ranging from Seattle’s Cinerama movie theater, the Everett, Wash.-based
Flying Heritage and Combat Armor Museum, Vulcan Productions, Stratolaunch,
the superyacht Octopus, and more."

"proceeds from the sale of any items will go to charitable causes"

Has anyone been verifying that this is true?  I know trust law can be murky
but from what I've heard the trustee is in it for herself (allegedly) and
there are strict laws to follow when disgorging a trust.  The least we can
do is hold the trustee to the terms of the trust indenture, and the law.

Does someone by chance have a copy of the trust indenture that I can look
at?  And/or a donation receipt (I'd like to read the terms)?

Sellam