Yeah, but at least for AI he actually seemed to care about it as something he used back in the early 80's.

*sigh* I was wondering if it would come to this. I guess I need to draft a letter to the executor of this mess, asking them to please open AI, look in the inside metal pocket on the door, and read the letter I wrote when Rich came out to pick the system up.

Because I knew inside that this would happen. It happened at MIT, happened at FTP, happened at Sandstorm, happened at Digex. And each time I had to go out AGAIN and pick the damn thing up to take care of it.

Funny. I said at the time that Paul would never go bankrupt or lose interest and that AI was finally safe. But I knew in my heart it wouldn't be. So I guess it's time to rent a U-Haul

Again....

So who do I contact?

CZ

CZ@MIT-AI