Hi Jon.

Thank you very much for the feedback.

I'm busy through the end of this week with priority projects but I'll get
back to you with the RLT documents and instructions either this weekend or
early next week so you'll at least have that in place.  The rest of the
plan will come together over the next few months, and I hope to have the
basic operation and supporting foundation established legally by end of
year.

I appreciate your interest.

Sellam