I'm not involved, Sellam, but just the ignore the trolls.  Life is too short.

On 6/25/2024 9:33 PM, Sellam Abraham via cctalk wrote:
On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 7:29 PM Eric Moore via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:

Sellam joined the ccmp discord as "Chumba" and, among other things, claimed
long covid is not real, and doubled down on similar incendiary topics.

When we found out it was Sellam, he complained about getting "doxed".

Due to his toxic behaviour, myself and at least 2 others left the discord
we had been part of for years.

He is now threatening me with legal action, claiming that his behaviour was
not trolling, or perhaps that Chumba was not a pseudonym since the server
admin apparently knew it was him?

So this is to clarify his behaviour was toxic, and resulted in multiple
people leaving the discord, before and after they found out who "Chumba"
was. Whether that is "trolling" I suppose is up to interpretation.

He demanded I not reply to him, so I had to create a new thread. :)

-Eric

All that matters here is that you can defend your statements in a court of
law.

As indicated privately, I'm providing you 72 hours to publicly retract and
apologize.

Sellam