On Mon, Jul 15, 2024 at 05:51:50PM +0100, Liam Proven via cctalk wrote:
> This seems to be a Belgian computer that draws a total blank on Google.
> https://www.facebook.com/groups/vintagecomputerclub/posts/8562290167137607/

> Anyone ever heard of it?

Unfortunately, that link is also a total blank because it's locked behind a
private FaceBook group. No, I'm not prepared to sign up to see it.

I had a quick trawl of a couple of my local hoarders^W museums' websites but
neither seem to have heard of Neurodata. Of the two, Bonami in Zwolle feels
more likely to have one as they are very much on the hoarder end of the
spectrum with their pile-it-high approach, whereas HCM in Helmond is rather
more curated and organised, so if they have one they'd be able to give its
location as a shelf number rather than a postcode.

(The Zaandam computer museum doesn't have one either. I checked my desk
twice to make sure, and also looked in the back of the wardrobe.)

I suspect this Catwriter may be a local vendor's rebadged version of a
better-known machine since that's the sort of thing that happens in smaller
countries. Unfortunately, I don't even know what it looks like or the broad
specs to make the identification easier, because any such information is
hidden in that walled garden.