Peter Corlett via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org> writes:

> ... so I still don't think it's a computer.

The keyboard, with a BLINK key and what look like vertical/horizontal
centring keys, suggests that it's for generating video displays, and the
International Electronics Directory '90 lists Neurodata Sprl., Avenue du
Progrès 28, 4430 Alleur as being manufacturers of "analog radio control;
data transmission terminal using radio link; character generator master
and slave units; test pattern generator for CATV; channel identifier for
CATV".

Between that and the CATWRITER name, I think it's probably a character
generator for CATV applications.

--
Adam Sampson <a...@offog.org>                         <http://offog.org/>