https://www.worldradiohistory.com/index.htm
Has a lot of old electronics and computer mags in pdf form.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 16, 2024, at 16:22, Jim Brain via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

I actually enjoy reading physical issues, so I keep them when I come across
them.  Most of my paper mag collection is mine from BITD, but I've gathered
ones from other platforms and issues before I subscribed to a periodical
(Compute!, for instance).

If I need to research something, though, I use archive.org.  And, if I had
issues that were not archived (or newslettters), I'd archive them first.

I would *NOT* pay $125.00 for an issue. I doubt I'd pay that for a collection
of issues.  But, if I saw a few for $1/issue or something, I'd buy them.

Jim