Yes I find them useful also.  But they are almost all archived on archive.org..
so I wondered how much value an actual paper copy would have.  I thought
Peoples Computer Company had a decent circulation (like in the tens of
thousands) and could be expected to turn up from time to time.  Have to pay
more attention.Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Bill Degnan via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> Date: 2024-07-16  3:38 p.m.  (GMT-08:00) To: "General
Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts" <cctalk@classiccmp.org> Cc: Bill
Degnan <billdeg...@gmail.com> Subject: [cctalk] Re: Old vintage computing
magazine/newsletters Personally I find them invaluable for research.BillOn Tue,
Jul 16, 2024, 5:53 PM Brad H via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>wrote:> Just a
'survey' sort of question - how much value do you guys put in> vintage> copies
of old newsletters, magazines, etc.  I'm talking mid-1970s, like> People's
Computer Company, etc.  Someone has been selling them one at a> time> on ebay
and they routinely go for $125+ each!  Was PCC fairly low> circulation?  I have
no idea how rare these things are - if I should just> dive in to have my
memento or wait.  Looking at auction history it seems to> be the same group of
2 or 3 bidders going nuts over them.>>>> One newsletter I would love to find an
original copy of is Micro-8.. but I> think the circulation on that was just a
hundred or so, so probably> unlikely.  It has some blurbs from Grant Runyan in
there, who built my TVT> and Mark-8.>>>> But yeah, I just wondered if you guys
think generally this stuff *should&> be> considered valuable - given most/all
is archived online.>>>> Brad>>