I enjoy and have many of the older magazines. Some I have in plastic
and some I can actually take out and read because they are not in good
condition.

When I get my house, I would like to display some of them like this.

https://www.virginiasweetpea.com/window-wall-decor-vintage-magazine-covers/

I have found that normally people collect specific issues that have to
do with the company/computer that they are collecting and they make a
great addition to a display.

I personally would like to get my hands on "Hobby Computer" Magazine
as it's one of the few that I have no issues at all.