On Mon, Jul 22, 2024 at 9:05 PM Igor via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:
> Me and my buddy are building an Apple I replica, for now successfully.
> Recently we have tested the video signal :) However, we are having big
> problems (as you can imagine) with finding Signetics 2519 chips. I know
> many ordered them in bulk, so I would be thankful for any help (we have US
> address) or information.

If more than one 2519B pop up for less than the crazy eBay prices, I'm
interested.  I have a Willegal Apple 1 board that I am still sourcing
parts for (esp 2519B and 2504/1404)

I am not worried about date codes or exact package styles or markings
(N vs P etc.)  I just want it to work.    In the short term, I'm
definitely willing to consider a board with 6x4557 programmable chip
registers, but that still leaves the 8-pin shift registers.

-ethan