On 7/22/24 21:41, Ethan Dicks via cctalk wrote:
On Mon, Jul 22, 2024 at 9:05 PM Igor via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:
Me and my buddy are building an Apple I replica, for now successfully.
Recently we have tested the video signal :) However, we are having big
problems (as you can imagine) with finding Signetics 2519 chips. I know
many ordered them in bulk, so I would be thankful for any help (we have US
address) or information.

I would think that a Xilinx 95xx CPLD could be programmed to do this job.  The chip doesn't have a lot of pins.  The XC95288XL has 288 FFs, so it can do the job (the 2519 has 240 FFs.)

You could also probably use a small FPGA to do this as well. They usually have more FFs per cell than CPLDs.

Jon