Sorry for the noise in German, folks,
that message was meant to be private.

Cheers,
Pierre

http://www.digitalheritage.de

Am Donnerstag, 25. Juli 2024 um 11:59:39 MESZ hat Christian Corti via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> Folgendes geschrieben:

Hello all,

we now have a RM03 drive, but are missing all the cables and the RH11
backplane, though I have the cards.
Since the drive itself is a CDC 9762 I was wondering if I could ignore the
Massbus adapter in the drive cabinet and use the CDC as a "normal" SMD
drive (at least it uses the standard 60+26 pin cables).
There are no service manuals/schematics of the drive itself, so I can't
look there. And all I could find on the net were discussions of using the
Massbus adapter for normal SMD drives but in my case, I don't want Massbus
at all.

Christian