On 10/1/24 11:45, Tom Uban via cctalk wrote:

I should note that my local store's primary business at this point is installing AV systems into peoples homes and repairing old stereo equipment, which means they are likely the largest consumer of their own stock, but when I need a resistor, transistor, connector, etc, this is my goto place. I have been buying from them for about 56 years.

And, you are very lucky!  We used to have two electronic stores, and now both have closed up.  If you need a connector, length of cable, or something of that sort, there is no place local to get it!

Jon