From: Swift Griggs
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2019 09:45
To: CDE development
Subject: Re: [cdesktopenv-devel] Back in the flock

On Fri, 22 Feb 2019, Danilo Pecher wrote:
> For the time being I'll conentrate on looking through the mess that is
> the NetBSD build.

Thanks for your efforts, Danilo. I am also a NetBSD user. Like you, I was
able to build CDE in the 6.x days, but it has since fallen apart.

Personally, I'm sad to see Python, Rust, and other non-C languages pollute
the build process of older software, but I'm sure most people don't care
and we just have to deal with reality. However, are we absolutely sure
that only AST-Ksh will work?

-Swift