Dear community,

It is decidedly substructure search and fingerprinting period of the year!

I want to create (to store) raw fingerprints of a range of different
fingerprint types for a big number of complex molecules (natural products).

For example this:
PubchemFingerprinter pubchemFingerprinter = new PubchemFingerprinter(
SilentChemObjectBuilder.getInstance() );
System.out.println(pubchemFingerprinter.getRawFingerprint(myAtomContainer));
For all my molecules I am getting an" UnsupportedOperationException", which
according to the documentation reflects only the fact that the fingerprinter
cannot produce the raw fingerprint.
I am using the latest (2.3) version of the CDK.
Can anybody help me with this issue?

Kind regards,
Maria

Dr. Maria Sorokina
Steinbeck Research Group
Analytical Chemistry - Cheminformatics and Chemometrics
Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany
http://cheminf.uni-jena.de