On Fri, 4 Aug 2000, Vivekanand Hiremath wrote:

>Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 06:17:25 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Vivekanand Hiremath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Redarding ISO9660 Image Creation
>
>Hello,
>
>  I want create iso9660 image file under windows 98/95
>
>please help me how to create . if any code helps me
>lot

Well, I'm not sure if this list is specific to Linux or not so...

On the "free" front, you can use cdrecord and tools under Windows
similarly to using it in Windows.  I haven't done so, so I'm not
sure how well it works.

You can use other commercial tools as well, but free tools will
likely suffice for you.  CDRWin is my choice under Windows for
doing DAO burns.  I only use Windows for burning when Linux
software such as cdrecord can't pull the line so to speak...

Mixed mode DAO copying for example.

--
Mike A. Harris                                     Linux advocate
Computer Consultant                                  GNU advocate

       Try out Red Hat Linux today:  http://www.redhat.com
           ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/redhat-6.2/