> Hi all,
>
> I just found an ugly bug and a fatal bug in Linux 2.4.2-4GB:

Who's version of the kernel is this, and is it in the standard kernel
(2.4.2 or 2.4.3) release? Having burned about 50 CDs using stock 2.4.1
and 2.4.3 kernels, I'm happy to report that any problems must be in
exception conditions only.

Does this affect user software or only system testing stuff which
deliberately creates error conditions? I wasn't clear from the original
post.

Obviosuly if this is in the real kernel it will be fixed.

--
   -bill davidsen ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
[ european mailers use [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]