Alexander Skwar wrote:
> > #!/bin/bash
> >
> > in the first line. There is no /bin/bash on UNIX, you should
> > use /bin/sh. I am sure that ther is no need to use bash nonstandard
> > shell extensions in your shell sript.
>
> Indeed, this should be changed to /bin/sh

If the sh point to csh or ash it will not work :-(
I will need some patches to change cdcontrol to be compatible with *all*
systems flavors. Is simply the first release, please send patches to
improve it

Gleydson Mazioli da Silva
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

* O que abunda não prejudica ( do latim - quid abundat non nocere)